Tuesday 15 May 2007

Ten more weeks of unlimited chocolate...

You know, I had an epiphany last week. I finally realised why I can't seem to stop with the chocolate. See, working here is somewhat akin to a life long dream. All the chocolate I can eat and I don't have to feel guilty when I buy it. Cause I don't have to buy it. I don't usually buy chocolate because of the associted guilt. Now I don't have to worry.

Having said that, I have another ten weeks of unlimited chocolate to go. After which point I know my dream run will end. I wonder if that is why I stuff my face. I figure that I may as well indulge while I can and concentrate on the weight loss when I leave.

One positive note has been that although I don't lose any, I also don't gain, so obviously I am doing enough exercise to offset this. But I know I have to shake this feeling of "I must eat this while I can".

Still, I have noticed that I have cut down a little...there is hope for me yet!

2 comments:

SOL's view said...

Glad you're not gaining. Stuff yourself and who knows. Maybe you'll make yourself sick of it???

Colleen Barnett said...

Yes, and maybe we should all be wearing rain coats to stop the pig poo from splattering on the way down...