Monday 2 April 2007

Miss Me?

Well, its been a long time between drinks, so to speak! Work has a way of getting in the way of one's blog time. It seems lately I have been work, work and more work! Which makes the day go faster but man, sometimes I need some serious "me" time to unwind...and with Him and Jr Her that doesn't happen often.

And with time flying past at an alarming rate, so the doctor's appointment draws ever closer. I am sorry to say, the weight just won't go away...I wonder if it has something to do with the 3-4 caramel filled solid eggs that pass my lips through the day? Or the Pick N Mix size bar that went through there as well. Whatever it is, I was sure I had been losing a little bit of weight. But sadly, when I stepped on those scales the other day I was alarmed to find that I was back up again. Mind games! I think it all depends on what time of the day I weigh myself. Note to self...if it is after six am, don't bother....

1 comment:

SOL's view said...

Yeah, if it's after 6am, don't bother. And put the choc eggs further away. In another room. So you have to get some higher level of (hushed) exercise (louder) to get to them.......