Friday 29 June 2007

Is it over yet?

Went to the dietician a couple weeks ago, followed by an appointment with the Doctor. Found out something quite interesting...I haven't lost any more weight! Surprised? Neither was I.

But, I did tell them my theory as to why...my huge revelation as to why I am still fat. While I was not laughed out of the room, which was somewhat comforting, I was gently told to get my act together or I would be sent off to see the psychologist. So now I have to really concentrate on leaving the chocolate alone.

And I have to admit, it is going to be a heck of a lot easier soon, as I now also have my finish date. Yep, my chocolate fantasy will be all over on 10 August. At least that means I can concentrate for the next six months on the salad deal (ech!). I can try telling myself it is only temporary but I fool would believe that. A diet of this magnitute is for life. So, I think I will allocate one day a week as slack food day. What would be a good day? Lets see...

Lazy tea is Wednesday (Bowling) and Friday (Karate), so it could be either of those, Sunday is usually curl up in front of the television with the family day, so it could be that too...

Any suggestions people? I need one day a week where I don't need to think about what I am putting into my mouth, and reward myself for all the good work I have done through the week. Actually, I think I will go with Sunday. I can still have lazy tea the other two nights if I am careful.

Wonder if that will keep the Doctor happy? More to the point, I wonder if it will be enough to help me shed this last 20 kilos...

2 comments:

SOL's view said...

You could pick any day ending in 'y'. =D As long as you make it like, 1 meal that day. And don't forget and make it all day..... Or like, 2 squares of chocolate every day, and skip the lazy tea idea....

This weight loss stuff is hard. I'm still thinking about mine.

Colleen Barnett said...

yes, but who can stop at two???