Tuesday 11 September 2007

Life's Little Hot Chocolates

Well, its been a couple of weeks since the doctor's visit. I am off to see the dietitian tomorrow. Not sure if I am looking forward to that one. I have been, for the most part, trying very hard this time. It will be interesting to see if I have lost half a kilo or something similar. The only problem is that it is a late afternoon appointment so I will have a whole day's worth of munchies to add to the weight.

However, after being told to lay off the hot chocolate at the doctor's visit, I have. But you know, I reckon he was thinking I made it with all milk. I actually don't use much milk, about 1/3 of a cup. And I use artificial sweetner. The chocolate is usually of the low fat variety (though the one in front of me at the moment is full strength, naughty me, but I felt rebellious!). Anyway, for the most part I have been good.

I am definately eating less, and my choices are a little better most of the time. I am going to go back onto the Optifast diet shakes and bars for two meals a day, starting as soon as I can get to the chemist. Hopefully that will kick start things off again nicely and give me the right incentive to really work at this. I was supposed to have lost this weight by this month, but failed miserably at that. Hopefully I can by Christmas (when there is the threat of a blister arriving from northern regions :-) ). Fingers crossed anyway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this blister will keep my fingers crossed for you :-D xx

SOL's view said...

Yes, that blister will make sure you behave yourself!

Shake, shake, shake, (etc) shake your booty! But remember, you wantin to get rid of the junk in the trunk.

I'm sure you'll get there.

Colleen Barnett said...

man, all these blisters! If I shake my booty a bit more there will be less junk in the trunk, yes? like, spare tyres and the like!