Thursday 31 January 2008

Interesting...

Thank you all for your interesting ideas for jewelery...spiderwebs, hearts and guns...sounds all so, um, great! :-)

But I already have the jewelery covered. SOL, what did you have as something borrowed at your wedding? Or was it too long ago to remember? Well, never mind. The dressmaker is making me a wrap to pick up on Saturday. Just hope it looks okay...one never knows...

I am not nervous. Not yet. Just worried because I only have two weeks worth of pay to juggle to get the money into the account. And pay two extra weeks rent, and pay the house sitter...sigh.

But on the other hand, only two weeks till holidays! Yippee!

1 comment:

SOL's view said...

Always something.

I can't remember what the borrowed was. I think the garter was blue; the dress was new?; a pearl brooch was borrowed?; the groom was the old?

Not sure there really. But maybe the borrowed was the old. That is, the brooch. Either way, I didn't give it back....