Tuesday 20 November 2007

Boring, boring, boring...

Gee, it's been awhile since I wrote anything, but, well, my life is boring. Actually, it's not so much that my life is boring, but that it has been so consumed with life in general that I haven't had time to do anything worth writing about.

We have both picked up our wedding (and my new engagement) rings. But in typical lazy fashion I haven't gotten around to taking a photo and sticking it here on the web. I will, though, I promise...soon...

I have managed to get Him's birth certificate, so that means I can get our passports organised, once I have gotten to the post office to get our photos done...

I have also gotten hold of the magistrate's court in Brisbane to get a copy of Him's divorce papers, but the form was being emailed to me, and the email system is down at the moment (refer to previous whinges about IT geeks!)

We also went shopping on the weekend and picked a lovely red dress for Jr Her, and shiny red shoes for her to wear. And, I found a dress maker to make my dress.

Plus, I typed a rough draft of our wedding vows from some samples sent to me from the celebrant. So, now I am happy and the pressure is off a bit, I can almost relax...

I want to have a look at dress material this weekend for myself, as I a not sure if I am supposed to do that or if the dress maker does that. I guess I will have to phone her and find out at some point, won't I? Especially given that she works at one of the big material shops here close to home.

Other than that, my life is boring, boring, boring...

Oh, I almost forgot, we have decided to have a lunch time reception, followed by play time at our house for the afternoon. Can't wait for that providing the important people come. Should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

SOL's view said...

Important people? You know some of those?