Wednesday 7 November 2007

Why do people stuff it for others?

I found out yesterday one of my favourite blogs has gone off the air. :-( Why? Because the wrong person read her blog. Why do people always have to stuff up things for others?

I miss her. Stupid, cause we don't even know each other. But her site was interesting, and I really felt like I had another friend.

But I want to wish her all the best, and if she wants to keep me updated through this website she is more than welcome! Besides, I am dying to know the story behind that last blog...

On a lighter note, the wedding plans are progressing nicely. I have, as I mentioned, the hat. I also have Jr Her's bouquet. Red roses, with hopefully a bit of white baby's breath. So now we know she is wearing red! I have a photographer, a location, and I think I have booked the celebrant...better confirm that one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that the other lady that sometimes comments? such a shame. what on earth could have created such a fuss to be taken off? btw, i love the red rose bouquet - nice one :-)

SOL's view said...

Yes, better get that celebrant confirmed!

Things are really coming together!