Tuesday 20 October 2009

Time flies when you're having fun

Well, again, I probably have nothing to blog about, but as I waffle on some here hopefully something will come to me.

We had a quiet week, just work and stuff. Friday Fluffy went for some blood tests and I went on Saturday for blood tests too. I was very proud of Fluffy, given his needle phobia...

I also had to go to the doc for a script and referral to my surgeon (who is going to be cross with me because I have put on about 3 kg). Anyway, I asked the GP about two suspicious spots on my face, and he wants to do a biopsy next weekend. Great! Those things hurt and bleed quite a good bit. And on my face! If they are skin cancers they are not the usual Basel Cell cancers I have had before. These are different.

Anyway, Fluffy went back to the doc on Monday for a follow up visit and got told he was healthy as a horse. Great news. Till I got home last night and there was a message from the doctor's surgery saying they want him to do some follow up tests...

Fluffy also worked on the weekend, so Dobby and I hung out together. Before the doc we stopped at the pet shop for dog food, dropped some stuff at a friend's house, had blood tests, and had lunch at Barnacle Bill's in Blackwood.

After the doc we went to Marion and I bought her a pair of silver stud earrings for $5 and a silver chain ID bracelet for $45 (half price). She was happy.

Sunday we wandered to Target as Fluffy said he had seen some sheer tog cover type tops cheap. I had a look and found one that wasn't particularly cheap but was quite acceptable anyway.

I also found a pair of white sandals for summer reduced to $15, some assorted personal care stuff like lip glosses and body creams for Hermoine for Christmas plus a bag to put them in, plus Dobby nagged me for a pair of joggers. Like she needs anymore. But, with the promise of working for them I relented. They are high tops and very, very colourful!

Prior to Target I stopped at Millers and put some stuff on laybye... a turquoise top with sequins, a turquoise crocheted jacket, a pair of white pants, and a turquoise and white crushed skirt. Very nice outfit and got Dobby's seal of approval.

Anyway, a lot of money later we went home and Dobby had to clean her room, sweep the kitchen and dining room, and vacuum the back half of the house. It was nice to sit outside in the sun while she worked...

3 comments:

SOL's view said...

mmmmm yes. It's always nice to sit in the sun while someone else works. :)

**hyorejus** Lol. Hyorejus jealous of...... well, can't think what....

Butterfly Kissez said...

Nice! You could send Dobby my way as well to do a bit of cleaning...I can promise her free board and food :)

*tocomm* lots more fun stuff tocomm

Anonymous said...

very interesting love wally