Friday 30 May 2008

Stoopid Cats


So okay, his pee has gone from dark orange pink to pale orange yellow. That's great news! I think we are finally beating this thing. Last night, he would pee pale then think he still needs to go and dribble out a little orange squirt. Stoopid cat.


The vet said he should go outside a bit more because he is a fat lazy thing. So I let him out for a short run in the morning (when he can be persuaded to go that is). Out he goes this morning. About 5 minutes later there is a cat fight outside. Sure enough, there's my boy, surrounded by a pile of white fluff and hissing and growling at me when I am trying to get him inside the house. Stoopid cat.


And last night, Jr Her came to me and said he had dug into the one and only pot plant in the lounge. I investigate and find he has spread dirt all around the pot, and there was a present left sitting on the floor, apparently an old one cause it was cold. She said he had tried to pee in the pot plant. Stoopid cat.


I am now worried he is peeing around corners cause I caught him trying on the beanbag yesterday (he has done that once before a few years ago, and I know cats are notorious for peeing on beanbags). He is now stalking around my bed through the night and I wonder if he is trying to pee on the pile of papers and junk beside my bed. Plus he scrabbled through a plastic bag of paper I have in the office (leftovers from making my wedding invitations). Stoopid cat. Sigh. Wonder what the little treasure will get up to next?


Stoopid cat....

2 comments:

SOL's view said...

wonder why he's started using outside the tray? maybe it't the infection talking....

Colleen Barnett said...

hope so, bloody little monster! Can't help but love the little bugger though...